Why become a member? ×

Who are you seeing live next?

Japhet

[quote name='blue' timestamp='1469477959' post='3098697']

Cool venue. The Brooklyn Bowl

Blue
[/quote]

Agreed but sadly this is not THE brooklyn bowl. Its a bowling alley / music venue at the O2 arena in London. Should still be a great gig all the same :-)

[quote name='mrtcat' timestamp='1469566883' post='3099490']

Agreed but sadly this is not THE brooklyn bowl. Its a bowling alley / music venue at the O2 arena in London. Should still be a great gig all the same :-)
[/quote]

I think the one in Brooklyn is also a bowling alley.

Blue

• 4 weeks later...

Going to see The Mission in October. Supported by Peter Murphy. Really looking forward to that gig , two gothic legends!
Going to see Diamond Head two days later. Another blast from the past. Gonna be a great week !

Great British Blues Festival in Colne this weekend. Stevie Nimmo and Robin Trower Manchester 06/10, Carmine Rojas with Ryan McGarvey Holmfirth 09/10, Walter Trout Manchester 18/10. You wait ages and then three come along at once :)

Edited by josie

Meshuggah in Dublin in January, Devin Townsend Project in Glasgow in March. Not much else on the horizon. Maybe Slomatics in Belfast in October, which is odd for me since they are sans bass player and I don't typically hold with such nonsense...

After having had only ZZ Top in June I'm now going to see Living Colour & Glenn Hughes in November in one of the oddest double gigs I'll have been to followed by Roachford on 4th December then the Chilis on 8th December and Status Quo on 20th December.

After losing Lemmy last year I'm trying to see as many bands as I can that I know are either retiring or are likely to soon.

Edited by Delberthot

[quote name='ubit' timestamp='1472064827' post='3118190']
Going to see The Mission in October. Supported by Peter Murphy. Really looking forward to that gig , two gothic legends!
Going to see Diamond Head two days later. Another blast from the past. Gonna be a great week !
[/quote]

Brian Tatler lives on the street next to mine! Lovely chap and DH always bring it live. Enjoy!

I was going to see The Mission, but it coincides with Yob! and Black Cobra.

Having seen The Mission several times in the past, I'm not to bothered by not seeing them this time.

Next up for me are:
Jesu/Sun Kil Moon (16th Sept)
Acid Mothers Temple (27th Sept)
Gaye Bykers on Acid (30th Sept)

[quote name='Bigwan' timestamp='1473245074' post='3128255']
Meshuggah in Dublin in January, Devin Townsend Project in Glasgow in March. Not much else on the horizon. Maybe Slomatics in Belfast in October, which is odd for me since they are sans bass player and I don't typically hold with such nonsense...
[/quote]

Shame Devin Townsend doesn't have BTBAM supporting them in the European leg of that tour.

[quote name='christhammer666' timestamp='1473340807' post='3129297']
for me...
akercocke 30th sept
weedeater in camde in oct
opeth at Wembley in nov
[/quote]

I was going to go to the Akercocke show, but can't justify it now I'll see them at Damnation; really glad they're back together.