Why become a member? ×

Who are you seeing live next?

Japhet

I'm off to see Live Dead 69 (former Grateful Dead keys man, with other west coast luminaries, playing the iconic GD live album material from 1969) in Leamington Spa on the 11th. As I've recently joined a band playing the same material, I'll be watching them very carefully!

On 03/02/2018 at 13:25, FinnDave said:

I'm off to see Live Dead 69 (former Grateful Dead keys man, with other west coast luminaries, playing the iconic GD live album material from 1969) in Leamington Spa on the 11th. As I've recently joined a band playing the same material, I'll be watching them very carefully!

Setting off for this in an hour or so, been looking forward to it since it was announced before Christmas!

bit of a contrasting mix for me... Neds Atomic Dustbin for the first time (the reason I started playing bass!), then tickets for Eurovision in Lisbon (!), then Pearl Jam at the O2 for two nights. Looking forward to all three of them a hell of a lot, for very different reasons :)

Edited by GazWills

Steve Lawson with a fabulous synaesthetic artist by the name of Poppy Porter. Steve's music inspires Poppy's painting, which Steve then uses as graphic scores to influence his music.

They're playing this coming Sunday evening at the Tower of song in Birmingham.

:)