Why become a member? ×

Who are you seeing live next?

Japhet

[quote name='WalMan' timestamp='1476629312' post='3155751']
Well, after The Tubes last night in Brighton (bloody marvellous as ever) it was to be Gun in the Wedgewood Rooms, on Thursday, BUT had a message from my guitarist this morning while I was rehearsing with another band to say he has the lurgy and can't make the gig tonight so I have his ticket for The Tubes in The Brook tonight instead.

]
[/quote]

The Tubes in Gateshead tomorrow for me.

[quote name='el borracho' timestamp='1476909195' post='3158461']
The Tubes in Gateshead tomorrow for me.
[/quote] Brilliant show both nights for me. Think they may have run out of merch unless they've sorted a resupply though. Sunday they only seemed to have XL t's.and DVD's

Roger Steen's using a Kemper, which sounded great and Rick Anderson's got a Markbass rig that was also sounding immense :) The favourites, the costume changes, some songs I've not heard before and a funky James Brown medley.

I love this band (can you tell) and they were a huge influence on me & my band mates in a different incarnation back in the day. Spent the whole of Saturday night turning to my vocalist and saying in unison "this'd be a good one for us to do". We spent a while 'educating' the masses by covering WPOD a few years back, which was always fun :)

Interesting to watch Rick and his almost minimal style at times that really locks in tight as with Prairie Prince.

All of the gigs listed below are within the next 60 days

Skindred - Oxford
Volbeat - Brussels
Soil - Milton Keynes
Black Stone Cherry - Sheffield
The Cure - London
Black Stone Cherry - London
Black Stone Cherry - Kentucky
Black Stone Cherry - Kentucky
Limp Bizkit - Nottingham

That's all the gigs I'm attending for the rest of the year!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A mate who puts on a gig once a yearish, playing tonight at The Battersea Barge, a barge on the bank of the Thames which has been converted into a venue. I'm roadie/helper tonight.

[Img] http://i1244.photobucket.com/albums/gg580/christopher_brown14/Mobile%20Uploads/20161112_163305_zps67dlmwcm.jpg" class="ipsImage" />

[Img] http://i1244.photobucket.com/albums/gg580/christopher_brown14/Mobile%20Uploads/20161112_163321_zpseim1vkpy.jpg" class="ipsImage" />

Edited by Roland Rock

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='stingrayPete1977' timestamp='1481202869' post='3190468']
Red hot chill peppers on Saturday Genting arena (NEC)
[/quote]

Saw them on Thursday night in Glasgow, simply awesome imho