Why become a member? ×

Who are you seeing live next?

Japhet

Just booked tickets for Kraftwerk in Bonn in August 😃.

Not strictly the next gig as we also have tickets for RHCP in Cologne in July. The thrice-postponed Sting gig in Cologne is now scheduled for November.

And we were at the Shetland Folk Festival recently, too. I like a bit of a mix of music 🙂

Well, not next but I'm quite excited. Just booked tickets for Riot Fest in Chicago. 

I'm going (from uk) just to see The Original Misfits but Bad Religion, Gwar and Madball are all a bonus. 

So far, I'm up to a smidge under £2000 for Saturday tickets, flights, hotel etc... for myself and Wife. 

Edited by Peloquin

I've got a couple over the summer. Skunk Anansie at the Southbank Centre. I've never seen a band there, so am pretty interested in what it'll be like

Pearl Jam in Hyde Park, supported by The Pixies and a few others. I've had tix for about 2 and a half years and OJ are one of my favourite bands, so I'm very excited!!

Edited by Jonesy

Shree Sriram and Dennis Rollins on Thursday.... Bowed Bass and Trombone... It shouldn't work, but it does (for me anyway).

Also the Ilario Ferrari Trio, and the National Youth Jazz Orchestra on the same bill.

4 minutes ago, Steve Browning said:

24 hours late but I saw Robert Cray at Oxford New Theatre last night. Great gig. The guy has a very fine voice and his guitar playing is just sublime. Great band, too.

I only found out about this after it had started - I am only a few miles outside of Oxford!

I think I'm gonna get a ticket to see Bob Mould. Bit much of a fan of Husker Du but some of his Sugar stuff was sweet (Ha! See what I did?) 

From what I've seen on YouTube his voice isn't great live but it'll be worth £23 just to hear A Good Idea live. 

Just booked day tickets for the Thursday at Arctangent festival for myself and the oldest offspring (she loves metal). Really looking forward to seeing Opeth, Cult of Luna,  Enslaved and Alcest but I don't think there's a band on the lineup I won't enjoy. 

Whitesnake supported by Foreigner and Europe. Going to wave goodbye to dear old David Coverdale tonight as he brings his touring days to an end, it's forty years since I first saw him on stage. Should be a decent night.

On 09/05/2022 at 11:32, nekomatic said:

Top tip for fans of the sax player Nubya Garcia (and you should be): her own gig in the festival is twenty five quid a pop, but she's also in the line-up for Daniel Casimir's band which is a princely one pound booking fee only. Albeit it's in the less than perfect setting of Escape To Freight Island rather than the unimpeachable Band on the Wall.

It turned out I lied about Nubya Garcia (as did the programme, but they’ve edited it now). Sorry. Daniel Casimir was great though, as were Emma Johnson’s Gravy Boat who we caught earlier today. Terrible name, great band!

I’m seeing Alice Cooper in Glasgow on the 28th. We saw him up here but my wife was sat with her disabled brother so saw a grand total of zip.

He’s like one of her favourite artists so hopefully she sees him this time!

Airborne in Frome tonight. Their second night here to warm up for their tour with Iron Maiden. 

I've seen them before and they're excellent live.

Week after next is Bad Religion in Bristol. I bought tickets two years and forgot about them until yesterday.