Why become a member? ×

Who are you seeing live next?

Japhet

Contemplating seeing Pixies at the Hyde Park fest on 8 July, supporting Pearl Jam. While i still enjoy PJ's first three albums can't say I like most of the others. Not that bothered about the rest of the day's bill so £78 x 2 for one and a bit bands is a bit steep. Off for the friday at the Blue Dot fest a couple of weeks later. A lot of great science stuff goes on but music-wise I'm there for headliners Groove Armada. Got Spiritualized too so that's not bad.

I should have been seeing Sting tonight but it has been postponed for the 3rd time (2020, 2021 and 2022). More my wife's choice than mine, although I liked the Police and the setlist for the current tour looks OK. We have tickets for RHCP in about June but I'm not holding my breath.

35 minutes ago, Nail Soup said:

Will be as a four-piece I presume? I get a lot of feeds of them, but just the two sisters. Pretty good stuff though!

Yeah I believe they will have a rhythm section, but then I hoped Cory Wong would be bringing the Wongnotes so what do I know?

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Nail Soup said:

I notice that the tour posters say it is an, ahem, joint tour:

image.thumb.png.a765943d617ad54de651be54de5f60cd.png

Without the divided alien, only the setlist will differentiate between Here & Now and Gong.

Would like to see them again, might see about the Bristol show.