Why become a member? ×

Who are you seeing live next?

Japhet

Was supposed to be Carcass/Behemoth in Birmingham - has been rescheduled to next year.

Next up was Evile in October - just flogged my ticket as cba to drive to Manchester, got too much personal stuff going on taking up my time and energy 😥

Next gig - Alien Weaponry 2022 - hooray!

Did not score Anthrax tickets 2022 yet - boo!

Lots of tickets we have booked over the last 18 months that were rescheduled seemed to have come home to roost together :) 

Shakatak on Friday at Palace Theatre Westcliff

Level 42 at the Cliffs Pavilion next Tuesday

Weds Jamie Cullum London Palladium

James Taylor Quartet at Chinnerys Southend Friday

Level 42 Royal Aalbert Hall 28th Oct.

Hue and Cry Union Chapel 4th Nov.

Aussie Pink Floyd Cliffs Pavilion 8th Nov.

4 hours ago, ern500evo said:

Saw Black Stone Cherry in Bristol a couple of weeks ago. Seeing Fun Loving Criminals at the same venue next Thursday, then Skindred the following night, also at the same venue. 

Bad news, FLC have cancelled their tour. I was hoping to see them in Nottingham ☹️

• Sad 1

Nothing at all planned. 

Most I would want to see are either dead or retired by now, not to mention the high ticket prices of the big names that are still going 😞  

That said, if Bonnie Raitt or Robin Trower are over here and not too far that would be a certainty.  So far Robin doesn't have a date for next year close enough to me.

On 30/09/2021 at 14:02, Stub Mandrel said:

Hopefully Phil Campbell and the Bastard Sons in November,  if the tickets arrive a year after ordering.

My brother received a mystery envelope yesterday. Rang me up, I told him to open it - three Phil Campbell tickets!

I must have ordered them whilst at his house in 2019, dog-sitting for a week, foolishly expecting them to arrive a few days later!

• Like 1

I was going to see Skints in Frome this Saturday. I got my tickets, it's only a 15 minute walk so I got beer money and I got covid symptoms so I can't go 😭

I've had tests which were negative but covid or not, I don't want to give this to people innocently enjoying a good bit of live music so no Skints for us.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 29/09/2021 at 11:54, MothMan said:

Rammstein. As of now I've got no plans to see anyone live before that show happens, but since it got delayed till 2022 things could change.

This was the plan until yesterday when I got an e-mail about NKOTB doing a tour with Salt-N-Pepa, En Vogue, and Rich Astley.