Why become a member? ×

Who are you seeing live next?

Japhet

8 minutes ago, itsmedunc said:

Adam and the Ants on Saturday, roped into seeing The Wonder Stuff next Thursday and the next one so far is Wire in January.😀

The Stuffies still put on a good show! 21st December for me...

I’ve got Wire in Jan too.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I am considering seeing Die Krupps next Wednesday. It's more seeing them because I can rather than knowing a lot of their stuff. But then, I did the same for Dead Kennedy's last year and thoroughly enjoyed it so I'll probably go. If I don't, then the next planned gig is Dropkick Murphys in February.

'Raiding The Rock Vault' (Las Vegas all-star show) on it's UK debut at Subterranea in London on Thursday night....

My Wife's A-Cappella group 'Academix' at Guildford Star on Friday night....

Gun/FM & Dan Reed next Wednesday night....

and 'Cloudbusting' (amazing 'Kate Bush' tribute featuring our very own Dave Roberts from thisBasschat parish) at Putney Half Moon next Sunday night!

A few things on but particularly looking forward to some reggae...

The Abyssinians in Brighton Sun 31 May 2020

...as I haven’t seen Steel Pulse since June 17th 1978 thought I best catch up with them...

Steel Pulse, Brighton Concord 2, May 20th 2020

...just noticed Squarepusher is playing at the Concord 2 on the 14th May 2020 so albeit very far from reggae that’s in the bag too.

Edited by Frank Blank
  • Like 2

22 minutes ago, Frank Blank said:

I haven’t seen Steel Pulse since June 17th 1978 thought I best catch up with them...

Steel Pulse, Brighton Concord 2, May 20th 2020

...just noticed Squarepusher is playing at the Concord 2 on the 14th May 2020 so albeit very far from reggae that’s in the bag too.

I’m seeing them at the Birmingham show, can’t wait! 

• Like 1

On 23/08/2019 at 21:35, BrunoBass said:

Frank Turner on his upcoming UK tour. I’m a big fan and have seen him many times. I play him a lot in the car, particularly on the school run and my seven year old son has become a fan too. So I’m taking him - all ages show, seated venue, can’t wait to give him his first experience of seeing a live band. (Apart from seeing my band, but that doesn’t count!)

I saw Frank last weekend in Birmingham with my boy, and booked tickets this morning for his next UK run in March, Aylesbury Waterfront, this time with grown up daughter. 

I won't know which date until Christmas Day, but my wife has booked me tickets to either the penultimate or final Lounge Kittens gig in February, not sure if I'm going to London or Southampton yet.

In March a group of us from work are going to see Nordic Giants in Brighton, should be fun that, especially as it's two days before my birthday. I'm surprised I work with as many fans of instrumental post-rock as I do.

I'm thinking of going to see Petrol Girls in Brighton in January too, femenist hardcore is a genre I've been enjoying recently.

15 minutes ago, Angelus said:

Bought tickets to see Dan Reed Network, FM and GUN, at the Glasgow Barrowlands on the 21st, 30 year anniversary of an album release for all 3. I feel old. 

Dan Reed - my all time fave band. Saw them many times back in the day including their first ever UK gig at the old Marquee. They'll be great with that line up 

And I'm off to see Alter Bridge and Shinedown on a few weeks 😊

• Like 1

I’ll have to look into Dan Reed, used to love them.

Next for me is Babymetal in Feb, then Nick Cave and then Billie Eilish in May. Desperately trying to get a ticket for Lana Del Rey in Manc in Feb.

Whilst the photo ID policy is great in some ways, it makes buying a ticket when you missed them originally going on sale (in my case because I’d sunk into the worst depression of my life) rather difficult. It’s frustrating because I even had access to the pre-sale, but was just in no position to even consider buying one at that stage. 

• 2 months later...