Why become a member? ×

Who are you seeing live next?

Japhet

4 hours ago, upside downer said:

Madness tonight at Northampton's Rugby Stadium. Mark Bedford is a mighty fine bass player.

I was tempted but thought it was too expensive this time so I am off the see the Levellers at the Roadmender tonight instead

10 hours ago, vsmith1 said:

Saw Lynyrd Skynrd with Status Quo and Massive Wagons last night in Manchester Arena. When Skynnyrd started the sound was awful, no bottom end - so no kick drum, no bass and the piano and cymbals were just too penetrating. Most things sounded thin. However, three songs in and things were much better. Strange though, as SQ and MW sounded pretty good. Maybe the bassists of both SQ and MW had more mids and crunch in their sound but the LS bass was mostly lost. 

Hope sorted for tomorrow. Will report back.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, cetera said:

G-Live.
When's the Hampton Pool show?

Friday 19th July, but all sold out now - supported by Bootleg Blondie. One of their summer concerts. https://www.hamptonpool.co.uk/concerts/ It went within a week, as did The Bootleg Beatles. Tickets still left for Paul Carrack/Katrina, Trevor Horn/Never the Bride and The BLues Band/Ten Years After.

Really looking forward to it. First time taking the tiddler to a proper gig.

• Like 1

On 06/07/2019 at 06:41, Si600 said:

Big 10 in Cambridge this afternoon, followed by Rammstein in MK.

And wasn't it just beyond epic?! Got back from MK at lunchtime. OTT mad as a box of frogs extravaganza such as the demonic baby in the giant pram blowing out black confetti giving the impression of a swarm of flies. And Till firing flames from his howizter at a fleeing Flake. Bonkers but brilliant.

13 minutes ago, Barking Spiders said:

And wasn't it just beyond epic?! Got back from MK at lunchtime. OTT mad as a box of frogs extravaganza such as the demonic baby in the giant pram blowing out black confetti giving the impression of a swarm of flies. And Till firing flames from his howizter at a fleeing Flake. Bonkers but brilliant.

Utterly epic. I've never seen anything like that set before with the flame towers and light fan things. Rather amusingly I live in Germany now so came over for the weekend to see this concert with old friends. Mad? Probably :crazy:

I saw KISS last night in Birmingham and off to see them for a final time at the O2 in London on Thursday. They were amazing last night - really going out on the top of their game - so can't wait for an emotional last time on Thursday....

On 07/07/2019 at 17:16, Si600 said:

Utterly epic. I've never seen anything like that set before with the flame towers and light fan things. Rather amusingly I live in Germany now so came over for the weekend to see this concert with old friends. Mad? Probably :crazy:

Rammstein at the MK - One of the best gigs I've ever been to. Got back home and looked for more Rammstein tickets anywhere (that were affordable) - so its off to Denmark next August 2020 to see them again. Can't wait.

5 hours ago, 6feet7 said:

Rammstein at the MK - One of the best gigs I've ever been to. Got back home and looked for more Rammstein tickets anywhere (that were affordable) - so its off to Denmark next August 2020 to see them again. Can't wait.

They've just added the Ricoh in Coventry for next June 20! I'll be there whatever else. Tickets on sale from this Friday though they're more expensive than MK

1 hour ago, Barking Spiders said:

They've just added the Ricoh in Coventry for next June 20! I'll be there whatever else. Tickets on sale from this Friday though they're more expensive than MK

Yes Ive just seen that. Bugger. Coventry a bit easier to get to than Denmark, but as I've already bought the tickets........