Why become a member? ×

Who are you seeing live next?

Japhet

20 minutes ago, pineweasel said:

Glad to hear they are still going! I saw them a few times in the mid 80s and Keith was quite an influence on my playing. 

And on mine as well! We're friends on Facebook but I am looking forward to meeting him face to face again, even though we'll both be about 40 years older than the last time we met!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 22/04/2019 at 00:49, gjones said:

I'm going to see my niece's band, Honeyblood. She's got a 3rd album out in May. The last two were both nominated for Scottish Album of The Year.

This was just played on 6music - sounding good 👍

I’m off to Frankfurt in a couple of weeks to see Tom G. Warrior play the hits of Hellhammer, then to Wiesbaden the next day for Yob and rounding it off with The Obsessed in Mannheim the day after that. Much doom will be doomed.

Edited by Doctor J
  • Like 1

I'm off to the London Palladium tonight to see AOR/Prog-Pomp legends Styx! Can't wait....!! THE best sounding live band I've ever seen.... all amazing musicians and prob the best rock drummer on the scene in Todd Sucherman.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, BreadBin said:

This was just played on 6music - sounding good 👍

I went to see the band last night in Edinburgh.  They were great. Slightly concerned that the sellout crowd appeared to be mostly middle aged men?

Odd......

• Haha 1

Guest oZZma
6 minutes ago, bartelby said:

Go on your own?

I don't think I will ever go to concerts alone anymore. I suffer from depression and few things are more depressing than being alone among crowds of people who know each other and have a good time. Makes me want to burn them all. Definitely the kind of situation you should look for if you're trying to become a serial killer LOL 

Edited by oZZma