Why become a member? ×

SOLD - 2 x Aguilar DB112 with tweeter cabs - black / silverface
£800

bassintheface

Hi all,

I'm offering for sale my absolutely mint condition Aguilar DB112 with tweeter cabs.

I'm only looking for a sale, so no trades and ONLY because I've just tried the SL112 cabs and felt the weight of them that I've decided to go for a pair of them.

This is the [b]only[/b] reason I'm selling.

Most of you will be aware of what these cabs are and just how great they are.

I'm looking to sell them as a pair ideally as I need the money for the 2 SL's.

They are both the 'with adjustable tweeter' version - I usually leave the lower cab's tweeter off and have the upper one set to suit.

They really are amazing cabs and I seem to get 'tone' compliments quite regularly

and are immaculate, as they've lived in flightcases all their life.

They're like brand new, with I think one or 2 tiny nicks in the vinyl (if I'm being really picky) on one of them, but I'm being really picky here!! Basically, they live in flightcases (which I'm keeping for the SL's), then get removed to play a gig, then I put them away as soon as I've finished.

Steve Amadeo (on here) has used them quite a few times recently and I'm sure will be able to testify just how good a condition they are in.

They also have sequential serial numbers (if that's of any interest to anyone) and will also come with black Roqsolid covers - one is a little used and the other is brand new.

They've never really been pushed as I also use IEM'S for 90% of the gigs I do, so a lot of the time I do just take 1 cab and my ACS IEM's.
This means that as the 'bass' is always in the PA via DI, the sound I hear is through the IEM and not the cab - it's mainly there for a bit of on stage bass and that's it!

Do to the size and weight of them I'm not offering potage - I think it'll cost too much, so collection from Wrexham.

Pics:

Let me know if the link doesn't work

[url="http://s1341.photobucket.com/user/bassintheface/library/Aguilar%20DB112%20with%20Tweeter%20Cabs"]http://s1341.photobu...0Tweeter%20Cabs[/url]

Cheers all.

Edited by bassintheface

As Jamie said, he let me use his rig on a few gigs with his band recently and the cabinets are exactly as he has described.

I own the same speakers although mine are the 'Boss Tweed' version. I love the black and silver styling of Jamie's cabs and they simply sound amazing, very full, warm and punchy for such small speakers. Both these speakers are in fantastic condition.

Although not as lightweight as the SL cabs, they are still easy enough to move around using their side-mounted handles. I love the way they look when stacked together on stage... vintage yet modern in both looks and sound.

Steve

Edited by Steve Amadeo