Why become a member? ×

SOLD FS/FT Fender American Jazz Deluxe V w/John East Pre NEW PHOTOS
£950

d_g

Pricedrop - £900

I'm Looking to sell or trade my 2008 Fender American Deluxe Jazz V as since I got my Overwater it isn't getting the love it deserves.

I had a J Retro Deluxe added by John East last year and it massively improved the sound, it also has an LED low battery indicator which I find really useful.

I can include the original pre amp too if you like, and I have the original Fender hardcase.

Weight: 9lbs

One photo shows the bass with block inlay stickers - these are now removed with no residue left over. There are a couple of minor nicks from normal use which are pictured.

[attachment=204693:jazz 1.jpg]
[attachment=204694:jazz 2.jpg]
[attachment=204695:jazz 3.jpg]
[attachment=204696:jazz 4.jpg]
[attachment=204697:jazz 5.jpg]
[attachment=204689:Jazz Dent.jpg]
[attachment=204692:Jazz SN.jpg]

Trade options, I'm looking mainly at a Lakland 55-02 or one of their jazz 5s (JO etc) possibly with a small amount of cash my way depending on model condition etc. I'm not blessed with the happiest back so please include the weight with trade offers - needs to be 9lbs tops really.

Feel free to offer me other trades too as long as it's a lightweight 5 string.

I'm quite fussy so would like to try any trade options before committing!

I'm based in New Southgate, North London if you would like to try it. I am also in Bucks often and get around the country quite a bit with gigs so meeting somewhere may be possible. I can also post at buyers expense.

Any questions, let me know

Cheers

Dan

Edited by d_g