Why become a member? ×

USA G&L L2000 Bass - PRICE DROP
£900

abecerrax

Hello, I am selling my USA 2015 G&L L2000 bass. This is a slightly custom bass because I got to design it down to the exact specs. The last photo I attached will give you the specs for the instrument.

The condition is superb, its been lightly used since I got it. I am located in the Czech Republic. Please let me know if you have any questions.

I will consider trade for high end/USA made Fender Jazz Basses or Fender P-Basses.

Price is firm @ 750 GBP + shipping costs.

Sound Test link is below:
[url="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=el8QSEOkOtA"]https://www.youtube....h?v=el8QSEOkOtA[/url]

Edited by abecerrax

+1

[i]This is a [b][u]slightly[/u][/b][/i][i] custom bass because I got to design it down to the exact specs.[/i]

......Love your honesty in 'slightly'... thank you !

Damn good basses these. IMHO these USA G&L basses are highly underrated as performance instruments.
My 4 and 5 string 2000 and 2500 G&L have a solid almost 'pure' bass sound that seem to cut through even in the loudest rock bands.

Good luck with the sale

Edited by loweringthetone

[quote name='loweringthetone' timestamp='1451240628' post='2939035']
+1

[i]This is a [b][u]slightly[/u][/b][/i][i] custom bass because I got to design it down to the exact specs.[/i]

......Love your honesty in 'slightly'... thank you !

Damn good basses these. IMHO these USA G&L basses are highly underrated as performance instruments.
My 4 and 5 string 2000 and 2500 G&L have a solid almost 'pure' bass sound that seem to cut through even in the loudest rock bands.

Good luck with the sale
[/quote]

Haha thanks friend! It was cool being able to pick the wood, finish, neck size etc. Unfortunately, it must go.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...