Why become a member? ×

NickCarey

Deep Thought

• 1 month later...

I Just bought a Warmoth jazz body and Gotoh bridge from Nick. Top marks for communication, negotiation, fund transfer, packaging & delivery and finally - and critically - the items themselves. Not my first time doing business with Nick, and hopefully not my last. Highly recommended!
All the best,
Sean :)

• 6 months later...

Bought a a pair of ABM custom cabs from Nick back in January. One arrived damaged, through no fault of Nick's (DHL-avoid!!) and he's been an absolute prince in pursuing a claim against them on my behalf, now satisfactorily resolved. No hesitation in recommending Nick-buy with confidence, he's one of the good guys! :)

Edited by Deep Thought

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Just bought a warwick rackbag off nick, pristine condintion for a great price delivered to my door (what a star) never got to meet the man due to the longest day at work ever, but my wife said he was very nice :) great communication, a pleasure all round, thanks nick wil deal with again my friend - lee

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='lee650' post='638571' date='Oct 27 2009, 10:24 PM']Just bought a warwick rackbag off nick, pristine condintion for a great price delivered to my door (what a star) never got to meet the man due to the longest day at work ever, but my wife said he was very nice :) great communication, a pleasure all round, thanks nick wil deal with again my friend - lee[/quote]

bought a hartke head from nick-pleasure to deal with-

many thanks

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Bought a superb quality Levy Strap off Nick. Pleasant transaction... arrived a week later than expected however thanks to 'Royal Fail'. Although the parcel was late arriving (no fault of Nick's) I would not hesitate to do business with him again. Excellent communications throughout and went very much out of his way to help.

Happy to recommend!

L.

• 1 month later...

Just received a bridge from Nick. Item in excellent condition, well packaged and promptly posted. Good comms maintained throughout (including a slight bank related snafu where my transfer had gone through but wasn't appearing at his end). I've experienced a highly successful transaction, and if you deal with Nick then I'm sure you will too.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Today I bought Nick's Mystic blue American Precision, what a bass! absolutely fantastic condition and it's everything he said it was, great comms, friendly guy and a pleasure to deal with.

Trade with confidence folks

cheers, Tom.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...