Why become a member? ×

Withdrawn
£1100

Flex

NO LONGER FOR SALE

Dingwall NG2 for sale/trade in good condition, a tiny ding found on body where your arm rests on the bass.

Ferrari Red,

These basses are stunning and sound the business.

Bought brand new about 2 months ago.

Alot of people are saying these basses feel and play as good as the Canadian models, which makes this a great value bass.

The pickup's along with the actual position and the use of a Darkglass Preamp make this bass come alive in such a good way.....

Info;
New for 2014 is the Dingwall NG2 bass designed for Adam "Nolly" Get good from the band Periphery. Made with lightweight Alder body, Maple neck and fingerboard and equipped with Neodymium pickup, Darkglass 3 band preamp, lightweight tuners and custom mono saddle bridge both finished in smoke chrome. A new profile neck is fast and comfy and the tone is clear and precise with a range of punchy tones ideal for modern music.

Edited by Flex

Two of these for sale on here at the moment, which is doing terrible things to my GAS as I have been reading about them and watching every video on youtube. I dont think anyone in the UK has these in stock at the moment, this is a great price and a superb bass.

• 2 weeks later...

I have just decided that I cannot let mine go. For £1,100, it is just too good. Seriously, ignore where it is made, this bass is equal to the Canadian Afterburner models - in fact for me due to the pickups and preamp config it is better than the standard afterburners. The only Dingwalls I would consider looking at over this is the AB1 5/3, Z2 and Z3 models, and they all start at some way over double the new cost of this bass.

Buy it, you won't regret it.

• 3 weeks later...