Why become a member? ×

SOLD.......Marcus Miller Swamp Ash V7 4 String Bass
£250

Flex

For sale only,

Great 4 string jazz bass in very good condition. This bass is from the 1st run and as such was numbered and signed by the man himself on the neck plate.

Had very little use, home use only.

Based Nr Kettering.

Can package if buyer wants to sort a courier

These basses are stupid cheap for the quality and sound produced,

I have 2 off these hence 1 has to go as no need really for 2... so the mrs says :P

I played my other one at a gig recently and a bass player commented on how good my 'Sadowsky' sounds, umm told him what the bass was and cost... think he ordered 1 the next day :P

Marcus Miller V7 Swamp Ash-4 WB,
swamp ash body,
1-piece maple neck,
C neck thomann profile, maple fretboard, 7,25" (18,42 cm) fretboard radius, 34" long scale, 20 medium small frets, 38mm saddle width, string spacing 20 mm,
bone nut,
2x Marcus Super Jazz pickups,
Marcus Heritage-3 electronics with frequency control, volume/tone (dual pot), pickup blender, treble, middle/middle frequency (dual pot), bass mini toggle (active/passive),
equipped with 2 x 9V batteries,
Marcus Big Mass bridge,
chrome hardware,
chrome pickup cover included,
equipped with Daddario EXL170 strings (045-100),

Edited by Flex

[quote name='Flex' timestamp='1445615325' post='2892882']
Hi Tom, 4.5kg with great balance too so dont feel heavy tbh :) but I know you love extreme light weights :)
[/quote]
Cheers for that, yup too heavy for me but it looks amazing, should go very soon.

GLWTS.

don't, i'm already making little panting noises. but i need to sell my sixer first.
you could try photoshopping your images... they're very dull and have a mild yellow cast. cleaned up the bass looks even more tasty!

Edited by lownote12