Why become a member? ×

SOLD DHA VT2 rack unit Preamp for sale
£195

pbasspecial

Up for sale is my lovely DHA VT2 rack mount preamp. 2 valves, amazing tone.

This a quality, hand made boutique British made twin valve preamp. Not some far eastern, factory made rubbish.

You can blend 1+2 to switch between warm valve or overdrive to a real rocking distortion (just like Billy Sheehan) if you so wish. The only reason I am selling this truly amazing bit of kit is that I no longer use a rack mounted bass amp. Have an OTB 500. I am going to use the proceeds to buy another DHA pedal.

These rarely come up. Don't miss out. Comes with footswitch and power supply too.

Up for only £195. They cost almost £450 new (VT3). This is less than half price.

Click on the link for photos and a full description:
http://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/dha-vt2-valve-tone-dual-custom-rack-423487641#

I am based in Bromley, near London and can post to you at cost.

• 2 weeks later...

Now back up for sale as the person who wanted has gone silent.
Have run it recently (at home) through my Orange terror bass head and Barefaced Super Compact and makes them sound even better! Only selling as I have my eye on a 70's P Bass (yob).

Comes with powers supply and footswitch!

I've got the VT1 (half of this unit in a pedal) and I use mine straight into the amp. This allows me to send 'my sound' to front of house via the DI out, and use the amp's EQ to compensate for the room. I've also used the 'boost' function and gone straight into a power amp with equally good results. Really great sounding and flexible units.

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

I recently acquired the pedal version of this and upgraded the tubes to n.o.s mullards. Simply cannot gig without it, it's a wonderful sounding box with harmonic content for days. This is a bargain begging to be bought (also a crucial upgrade for anyone wanting to add some real warmth and harmonic complexity to their solid state head).