Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Yamaha BB2025 X VS
£1300

aryustailm

Hi all,

I'm looking to sell my BB2025X as I've accumulated rather more instruments than I "need", and I already have a BB5000 that satisfies my BB lust (for now...).

Fantastic instrument that to my ears does bigger, meatier Fender-esque tones. The bridge pup sounds thicker and less honky than a standard J, and the P has all the qualities of a regular P enhanced: full bodied low end, tonnes of thump, can get very aggressive or very warm and textured. Super-charged version of classic tones.

The neck has a really nice finish that makes shifting around feel super smooth. The fingerboard has a fairly flat/shallow radius, and the neck profile is slim and elegant making it one of the nicest necks I've ever played. The width at the nut is ~4.2cm. 34" scale.

There's some very light scratching / buckle rash on the back which I've tried to show in the pics - it only really shows up under a bright light at the just right angle, but thought it best to mention.

These are well over £2000 new!

Includes the original Yamaha hard case (one of the four clasps doesn't work however).

Currently strung with a set of D'Addario EXL170-5TPs.

Collection from London is preferred, though would consider posting if you're happy to incur the costs (and risks!)

Cheers

Edited by aryustailm

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...