Why become a member? ×

FS/FT: Ritter Cora - SOLD/TRADED
£3750

Scooby

This, as the cliche goes, is a reluctant sale and, if I can raise the money elsewhere, the Cora will be withdrawn.

As with all Ritter basses, this is a delight to play, to look at and to hold. :)
It is lightweight at 3.5kg/7.7lbs, having a swamp ash body and maple neck. The colour is a custom 'Redwine' with a hand-polished, high gloss finish. It has beautiful block inlays which, set against the superb maple fretboard, look stunning.The scale is 33.3", Ritter Slimbucker pups with an active/passive 3-band EQ. The tonal palette is huge, going from a vintage sounding P bass through to a super clear edge that is never shrill or clanky :D The hardware is all gold, Schaller security strap locks, and comes with a custom-made, fitted metal flight case.

It has a lovely slim neck, reminiscent of a Jazz, and feels like an extension of your arm. Beautiful to play and will be sorely missed. I will consider trades or partial trades with cash my way. Trades would include Fodera, Sei, Rob Allen, Skjold, Warwick Thumb 4 (pre 1992), Pedulla, Dingwall, Zon or similar. Particularly interested in the possibility of 5/6 string bass :)

Edited by Scooby

Some extra info on the Ritter electronics: https://ritter-instruments.com/electronics-files/RITTER-C3-S-Electronics-SLIMBUCKER.pdf And the Pick-ups: https://ritter-instruments.com/slimbucker.php

Pictures of the PSG Flight Case added too :)

The rear jack socket is a great ergonomic design. You can use either straight or right-angle jacks and definitely do not get 'in the way' when playing either standing or seated. Aesthetically the rear socket means that the bass looks less cluttered, less chance of knocking the jack when playing or putting the bass on a stand and makes wrapping the cable around the strap easier. :D