Why become a member? ×

Withdrawn Fender Road Worn Jazz in Hard case
£750

richardd

[color=#141823][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]2O10 Fender Road Worn Jazz Bass in Fiesta Red.under 9ibs in weight.A great player super smooth neck usual dings and such.Altogether a very cool Bass,Comes with a mint Thomann hard case..Could post at cost,No trades on this,Thanks for looking.Rich[/font][/color][attachment=202563:roadwornjazz1.jpg] [attachment=202564:roadwornjazz2.jpg] [attachment=202565:roadwornjazz3.jpg] [attachment=202566:roadwornjazz5.jpg] [attachment=202567:roadwornjazz6.jpg] [attachment=202568:roadwornjazz7.jpgo

Edited by richardd

• 4 weeks later...

[quote name='GrammeFriday' timestamp='1447249258' post='2906102']
The fact that this ad needs bumping is the best evidence yet of how sluggish the BC Basses for sale market has become at present. Normally Fiesta Red roadworns go the same day - blink and you miss 'em!
Good luck with it anyway - someone will be along soon.
[/quote]

Yes, the BC market place really seems to be slow. But I suppose Christmas is just around the corner....
I have a Roadworn Jazz, in sunburst, and I cannot describe just how good these RW's are
Mine is my absolute favourite bass I have ever played (and that includes quite a few basses, I tell you! and several more up-market, more expensive ones at that)

I wish I could justify having a Fiesta Red Jazz too, but I really can't
To anyone thinking of getting a lovely old Jazz, these are as good as a really old, well played, worn-in Fender, but a fraction of the price
GLWTS type bump, for an amazing bass :)

Edited by Marc S