Why become a member? ×

LONDON BASS GUITAR SHOW 2016

TheGreek

I like a Gallien Krueger RB 700 II or a Fender, and any type of bass will do. I tried both the 100 watt tube amp and the Rumble 500. Fender or Gibson basses possibly. Active or passive. I'll provide strings.
I've sent an inquiry to the proper people for registering for the event, but they seem to have forgotten about me. I asked for help with backline equipment, local hotels, tax questions, etc., which may have turned them off. I just hope I can get them to rent me some space for our exhibit.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I hope I can make it again this year, it was a blast to be there ánd to be back in London again. I love that city. And last year was pretty darn awesome. I do hope I can get a more decent place to sleep though. The hostel was fine but I was in a room with 6 snoring Japanese guys. So if anyone has a spare bed... ;)

Edited by BassAgent

[quote name='nbtone' timestamp='1448330581' post='2914560']
I'm still trying to find a way to get a ce certification for my preamps, before I will submit my exhibitor's application. Then there is the matter of 2 million GBP of insurance for two days. May have to wait another year. I hope not!
[/quote]

Best of luck. Would love to see your stuff.

[quote name='nbtone' timestamp='1448416599' post='2915314']
Thanks, and I really need to find a way to defend myself and the preamp after the Bass Player review fiasco that is going on in this month's issue.
[/quote]

oh my - whats going on? PM if you wish.