Why become a member? ×

Deep Purple "Space Trucking" Tab

jtlessons

[quote name='jtlessons' timestamp='1443924692' post='2878743']
Hmm, I tried to attach a .pdf and it does not seem to be working?...
[/quote]

Good evening, Jeffrey...

Yes, this is a well-known, but unfortunate 'feature' (ie: bug...) in the forum software. The document you've attached is, indeed, a 'pdf', but has been re-named. The solution for Users is to download, then re-name as Pdf.
Incidentally, have you considered using software such as Guitar Pro 6 for publishing your tabs..? They would gain in allure and clarity, as well as being easy to create and maintain. They can be exported directly as Pdf files, too, so no scanning..! B)
Just sayin'; hope this helps.

Hey! Thanks for the reply. I have tried my notation programs and I have pretty intense deadlines for writing. I can just get it done faster by hand and don't have to compromise music by having a limitation in the notation software. Or spending 30 minutes to find out how to divide the "e" of a 16th note into a 32nd...lol.

Is it ok to just post links to the content on my site? I am in the process of uploading 6 years of writing to the site. Everything from classic rock to funk, pop etc...

[sharedmedia=core:attachments:167485]

Yes, linking to your site contents is OK, as long as you're not selling stuff there. As for the tabs, the time you've saved in producing them, we spend twice over deciphering 'em. Still, 'sup to you, of course. Just sayin'; cheers.