Why become a member? ×

South west bass bash, yes a real one. Sunday 18th October.

Jimrs2k2

Ok so we have 8-10 people Which is reasonable, just remember to book if you want to eat, i probably will and I only live a few hundred yards away lol.
Also if anyone has a zoom B3 please bring it with you as I would like to hear one, and any kit that you might be wanting to sell on.
Come on norm, where you to then ?

Jim.

I'm away that weekend but I'm only in Brean so not a million miles away. Will try to sort something out and make it along. Can bring anything from the following:
Barefaced Big Twin 2
Genz Benz Shuttle 9.2
Music Man Bongo 4HS Stealth
Music Man Stingray 2eq
Warwick Streamer LX
Sire V7
The Bongo, 'Ray and Shuttle are all up for sale, so obviously if they sell I'll remove them from the list. Can someone pleeeeeeease say they've got a TH500 to bring to the party, I'm desperate to try one through my cab!!

I can bring:[list]
[*]Squier VM jazz with a KiOgon wiring loom and Entwistle JBXN pickups and Elixir steel strings.
[*]My new Fender MIM Precision.
[*]An Indonesian-made Markbass CMD121P with the tweeter mod done.
[/list]
I also have a couple of things to sell (I'll pay the £20 to basschat before the event if I bring anything to sell):[list]
[*]Yamaha TRBX 504
[*]Zoom b9 effects unit
[/list]
And I also have an Ashdown 220 Touring 12" combo with a VS-112 cab but this will take a lot of room so will only bring it if there's interest.