Why become a member? ×

TC Polytune Clip £24 on Amazon today

Lee-Man

[quote name='ikay' timestamp='1443475779' post='2875150']
It works fine with a low B but is a bit sensitive to where you clip it on the headstock. In some positions it picks up a harmonic rather than the fundamental.
[/quote] it took me a while to realise that after registering a B rather than an E on my 4 string.

• 1 month later...

[quote name='Wonky2' timestamp='1447884337' post='2911301']
Good shout :) wanted one for a while, took this bargain to tip the scale..... Ordered one on Mrs wonky so ammazon account..... I'll go and hide out in the shed for a while now ;)
[/quote]

Maybe you could bring a seat in for me too. I transferred £830 to a fellow BC'er to pay for a bass and the bank locked the transfer due to it being flagged up as potential fraud.

Long story short I had to put the wife on the phone to confirm our details (joint account you see) - but she didn't know about the bass purchase! - and you can imagine the daggers I was getting as she spoke to the bank.

I tried to explain that £730 would be getting paid in from a recent sale, but she had stopped listening by that point.

I'll probably now need to decorate half the house to get back in the good books - and I won't have the bottle to play the bass when she is in!

I've got the life of a dog!

Bbwwwaaa ha ha ha ahhaaa!!!!!!

Dave I'm glad I'm not the only one hahahahahah.....

Your phone call sounds priceless mate .... Really made me laugh out loud as I can relate all too well !!!!

She understands they come and go, and likely with the addition of £100 or so each time, I've explained that I've done this since I was around 15 years old and now that I'm nearly 40 this is how I've got to the dizzy heights of owning expensive instruments.... But still, you'd think I shelled out £1500 every time ! Hahaha

Trips to the guitar shop are always met with a frown as she knows to write off the entire afternoon..... But these things are as much social as business..... Women! They should stick to buying handbags or candles or what ever it is they need ! :)

(Shhhh! I think she heard me! Quick, to the shed !!!!)

[quote name='Wonky2' timestamp='1447930887' post='2911514']

Women! They should stick to buying handbags or candles or what ever it is they need ! :)

[/quote]

I once complained about the amount of shoes and boots my wife has telling her "You only have one pair of feet, how many shoes do you need?"
To which I was told "You only have one pair of hands, how many basses do you need?"
Well that was me told!
:D

• 3 weeks later...

I got one for £20 from Amazon in the UK (hang on, wasn't that a Sex Pistols song?).

The price jumps up and down on Amazon so put it in your basket and grab one when the price goes down.

[URL=http://s7.photobucket.com/user/kevin_lindsay/media/Screenshot_2015-12-03-10-48-18_1.png.html][IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y289/kevin_lindsay/Screenshot_2015-12-03-10-48-18_1.png[/IMG][/URL]

Edited by kevin_lindsay