Why become a member? ×

September Composition Challenge - VOTING!

Skol303

[quote name='FuNkShUi' timestamp='1443537503' post='2875628']
Good work people.
Would love to participate, but don't have the free time.
Sorry i needed the reminder, but happy i got here eventually ;)
Made my vote
[/quote]

Thanks for the support! You are a gentleman and a scholar and, well... you get the idea :)

[i]Oooh[/i] it's a close one!

[size=5][color=#800000][b]Don't forget that voting closes at midnight.[/b][/color][/size]

Well done to all entrants - sterling stuff! - and a big thanks to everyone who's voted thus far.

Whoever scoops the win, please message me with your choice of photo and I'll kick-start October's thread sometime tomorrow.

Cheers :drinks:

[color=#222222][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=3][size=4]And the winners are...

Bilbo and xgsjx, jointly..! Well done, chaps (and all entrants, naturally...)[/size]

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/uploads/monthly_07_2014/post-11876-0-59270200-1406229226.gif"][attachment=201803:BC_Chal_Cert_2015_09_1.pdf][/url]

[size=4]... which looks like this (but bigger, of course..!)...[/size][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#222222][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=3][url="http://imgur.com/XzIlchc"][/url][/size][/font][/color]

[b]Well done Bilbo and xgsjx![/b] And also a doff of the cap to Leonard... great tracks, as are they all.

Please conflab as you wish about who's going to choose the photo for this month. Tradition dictates that both winners pick their own image and we have a 'double-header'. But if you want to go about it by some commie-pinko-egalitarian process [i]("you first... no you, I insist!")[/i] then go right ahead. I'm fine with that.

Just message me with the damned picture(s), will ya! :D

...saying that I'm traveling for much of today, so no immediate rush.

Again, well done.

Edited by Skol303

[quote name='Leonard Smalls' timestamp='1443685369' post='2876805']
Looks like the polls never close!
Either way, excellent songs by Bilbo and XG - congrats!
And looks like I'm 2nd bridesmaid yet again...
:blush:
[/quote]
Well, after last months flourish , I am back into my normal position in the way of things :D

[quote name='lurksalot' timestamp='1443699556' post='2876957'] Well, after last months flourish , I am back into my normal position in the way of things :D [/quote]
To be fair, you chose a photo that generated lots of inspiration in the entrants. :)