Why become a member? ×

Line 6 Helix.

fretmeister

3 hours ago, charic said:

Would that still be possible on the LT?

I'd imagine so. Split the signal into stereo, apply a parametric EQ to each side (top end one side, bottom end other) then route each to the right and left outputs and into separate amps. Yes/no anyone?

9 hours ago, dood said:

I’ve been doing similar for over 25 years, maybe more and LT has just made the whole thing easier, so yeah, it can too :)

I have a 'Billy Sheehan' like patch on my Helix LT, which I downloaded from a YouTube demo someone had done.  Indeed has dual inputs etc (the guy was using a Sheehan replica Yamaha in the demo).  I downloaded it out of interest, in how he had created the patch.

7 minutes ago, DorsetBlue said:

I have a 'Billy Sheehan' like patch on my Helix LT, which I downloaded from a YouTube demo someone had done.  Indeed has dual inputs etc (the guy was using a Sheehan replica Yamaha in the demo).  I downloaded it out of interest, in how he had created the patch.

That'll be the one and only Jon Willis I should imagine.  Great bloke.

5 minutes ago, DorsetBlue said:

Probably Jon Willis or Erik Arkö . I think i have those patches already but yes as you say, I discovered how to route the other connections to act as additional inputs or outputs depending on my needs. very cool.

14 minutes ago, LewisK1975 said:

Ha indeed Dan, actually thinking about it, it is more likely to be Erik Arko.  Another top chap. 

How long can I hold off getting a Helix?!?!? xD

Ha ha ha, resistance is futile :) 

13 hours ago, fretmeister said:

Just saw that. Loads more Marshall’s and the Aggie DB751 

Just installed latest firmware update. The DB751 is very convincing. Seems like fate that the day after I sell my Aguilar DB750 to be replaced by the helix that they gift me a DB751. I've paired it with a 3sigma aguilar db810 impulse and it sounds so close to the real thing. 

18 minutes ago, mrtcat said:

Just installed latest firmware update. The DB751 is very convincing. Seems like fate that the day after I sell my Aguilar DB750 to be replaced by the helix that they gift me a DB751. I've paired it with a 3sigma aguilar db810 impulse and it sounds so close to the real thing. 

Turned out nice again!