Why become a member? ×

Withdrawn 😊
£250

ambient

I'm a bit unsure about selling this, and will probably change my mind.

It's quite simply amazing, everyone who's seen it has been stunned by the sound it creates.

It's perfect for my jazz gigs, plenty loud enough to cope with drums, and PA'd sax and keys. I've done maybe 20 gigs with it since buying it new in June, and it has never let me down.

I'm also now playing with a function band though, who are considerably louder, and though it has a line out, I'm a little concerned about lack of on-stage volume.

It's in red, and in mint condition, and comes with an official padded gig bag.

£250 includes shipping, would trade for a larger PJB combo, or a Markbass combo.

Edited by ambient

You mean one of these?

Played one of these once. Impressive sound. I could go for this if I sell my [url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/269675-fs-mark-bass-cmd121p-vgc-with-cover-l475-shipped-in-uk/page__fromsearch__1"]Mark Bass CMD121P.[/url] GLWTS

[quote name='Grangur' timestamp='1442504196' post='2867419']
You mean one of these?

Played one of these once. Impressive sound. I could go for this if I sell my [url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/269675-fs-mark-bass-cmd121p-vgc-with-cover-l475-shipped-in-uk/page__fromsearch__1"]Mark Bass CMD121P.[/url] GLWTS
[/quote]

That's mine !

Yep another fan here.
I'm travelling at the moment and using mine daily. It's awesome. The more I use it the more I love it. Truly ace sounding. Even with a borrowed Korean bottom of the range Spector it's great.

I prefer it to my MB CMD 12 P too.

Edited by Dazed

[quote name='Musashimonkey' timestamp='1442516325' post='2867558']
Great seller, great amp, great price! What's not to love? If I didn't already have one I'd be all over it. Don't forget that this can be powered by an external laptop battery pack, so this is super portable play anywhere!
[/quote]

Thanks for the kind comment !

:)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...