Why become a member? ×

Any Muse fans ( Chris Wolstenholme) need help with ticket presale

torby

Bit of a long shot I know, Muse presale this Wednesday but I'm unfortunately not registered on their website, I have been on here reading for a couple of years so I'm not a newbie just joined trying to work a move....lol

I'm trying to get tickets to take my son to the gig in the 3arena in Dublin, double bummer....no one in the family has a 3 phone so no advantage there either.

I know I need a presale code to try and get in early for the tickets and the muse website is suggesting users login now and take a note of their code before the servers crash.....blimey....must be big demand expected!

I'd be delighted if anyone can help me, I'm not sure to be honest how the presale code works or if you need to know the choice of venue in advance....give me a break. I'm 59 and will be 60 at the time of the gig....lol...it's not like the old days when I got my tickets for Zeppelin in knebworth in '79
Anyway, PM me if you can help with the code etc, I would love to get to the gig in the 3Arena in Dublin

[quote name='Norris' timestamp='1442299419' post='2865772']
Quite often tickets go on sale on their website muse.mu - try registering on there. I managed to get tickets for the Second Law pre-tour on there.
[/quote]

Hi Norris, thanks for the reply, unfortunately I missed out registering on the forum in time, so its only Muse followers at muse.mu who will get the presale codes....I suppose I should have asked for someone already registered on that forum that wont be using their presale code....Thanks again for the reply.

[quote name='torby' timestamp='1442268096' post='2865708']

I'm trying to get tickets to take my son to the gig in the 3arena in Dublin...[/quote]

Modern parenting, eh? My Dad just used to ground me when I was naughty. ;) The threat of being taken to a Muse gig would have kept me compliant for all of my entire teenage years :P

Seriously though, good luck getting tickets. This whole fanclub presale nonsense annoys me but I can see why they do it.

I had ticketmaster, SEE and AXS all open in browsers, got tickets about 9.05 on SEE, 5 minutes later I could get some on AXS, but ticketmaster was showing no availability as soon as you could access the purchase page.....but guess what, it could offer me tickets on GETMEIN ( their own tout page) at twice face value, even that early, what a horrible company they are.

I think ticket re sale sites should be made illegal and the people who purchase tickets only to sell them on for a proffit should be jailed. Genuine fans have to miss out or pay grossly inflated prices to see live entertainment. Same thing happens in sport.

Edited by jonunders

[quote name='jonunders' timestamp='1442714316' post='2868962']
I think ticket re sale sites should be made illegal and the people who purchase tickets only to sell them on for a proffit should be jailed.
[/quote]
Seconded, if we get one more person to agree we can pass the above as law, I think.....

[quote name='sykilz' timestamp='1442744866' post='2869100']
Seconded, if we get one more person to agree we can pass the above as law, I think.....
[/quote]

Its been reviewed by both conservative & labour governments a couple of times, & they decided not to intervene for reasons unknown, which is slightly odd because when it comes to prestige sporting events the rules around ticket resales are much tighter.