Why become a member? ×

spector44

gillento

• 1 month later...

Bought a PJ Briefcase amp from Xavier, didn't work out in the end but he is a fine gentleman to deal with. Excellent comms, friendly & quick to reply.

I would have no hesitation in dealing with him again. B)
Thanks for all your efforts..

tom.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Bought an SWR Goliath III. cab from Xavier. It was shipped to me in an extremely secure parcel. Perfect communication, he kept me updated during the procedure, and I received it safe and sound. Xavier is a top guy to deal with, absolutely recommended, thank you very much!

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Spector44 is a great guy to deal with. Recently I bought from him a beautiful Ken Smith bass, BSR Elite model, in perfect conditions and everything was as he described! We had a very fast communication, I really hope to have other deals in the future with him, thanks again!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I've recently completed a seamless t[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]ransaction[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] with [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Xavier[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] and it[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] was a sheer pleasure. Very g[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]ood and pleasant communication, quick payment, really [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]comfortable deal.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Highly recommended! [/font][/color]

Edited by koval123

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Feedback from 19666powers:
http://basschat.co.uk/topic/314164-feedback-for-spector44/

"[color=#282828]Xavier is a very attentive person. Always answer any questions. He cares to make everything right. [/color][color=#282828]
The bass came with spectacular packaging.
He is a totally recommendable seller.

He has sold me a wonderful bass. With a very important story in the Extended-range bass.

Thank you Xavier for your attention. "[/color][list]
[*][url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?app=forums&module=post&section=post&do=reply_post&f=23&t=314164&qpid=3396393"]Quote[/url]
[*][url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?app=forums&module=post&section=post&do=reply_post&f=23&t=314164&qpid=3396393"]MultiQuote[/url]
[/list]

• 3 weeks later...