Why become a member? ×

I need a helper for Mansons Guitar show in Exeter 3rd Oct

Chownybass

Hi All

I'm exhibiting my basses at Mansons Guitar Show in Exeter on the 3rd of October. I need a helper to cover me for occasional trips to the toilet, and having a bite of lunch.

Obviously a paying gig for 7 hours work. Ideally I'd like somebody that knows at least a little about bass. Although they'd be in no way expected to do any sales patter. At most they'd need to help people try the bass. Sit them by the stool, get them a bass off the wall and let them have a go.

My first thought was a music student or similar - but I have no idea how to go about finding somebody.

I'll be driving down from Bristol so could pick somebody up if they were on the way from Bristol -> Exeter.

Anybody got any ideas?

Ta!

[quote name='operative451' timestamp='1441312253' post='2857896']
Hi! I'm in plymouth if thats any good? And it looks like a fun day? :D
[/quote]

Thanks but I *think* I am sorted. Had a few volunteers via PM.

What a community! :D This place is awesome. I'll have to remember this when I exhibit at the London Bass Guitar show in March too. ;-)

Edited by Chownybass

You're sorted for now, and asking on bass chat seems a good way to find someone. But, if you did want a student do fill in in the future, approaching colleges and universities that have Music Technology courses and asking to speak to the course leader of Music Technology (or other) courses will probably see you introduced to a student who would like a bit of work.