Why become a member? ×

Status-Graphite King Bass Artist (Moo) - SOLD -

Silent Fly

[color="grey"]~ FEELER ~

I'm still not sure about it.[/color]

More details [url="http://www.statii.com/forum/forum/viewthread.php?forum_id=9&thread_id=2205"]here[/url].

[attachment=13419:body_1.jpg]

[b]~~~[/b]
Edit: now [u]for sale[/u]

[i]Price: £2000[/i]

Edited by Silent Fly

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='jmanfunk' post='284506' date='Sep 15 2008, 08:38 PM']Anything in mind regarding trades? A warwick streamer stage one 5s is what I could offer should it tickle your fancy. :huh:[/quote]

Sorry - Warwicks are not my thing (the only one I really like is the Dolphin Pro 4).

Strangely enough, I like the Status Energy you are selling but the difference in value is so substantial that a trade wouldn't make any sense :)

[quote name='Silent Fly' post='284874' date='Sep 16 2008, 11:36 AM']Sorry - Warwicks are not my thing (the only one I really like is the Dolphin Pro 4).

Strangely enough, I like the Status Energy you are selling but the difference in value is so substantial that a trade wouldn't make any sense :)[/quote]
I've got a Dolphin Pro 1 that I'd consider trading but I suspect you'd also want a wad of cash (which I don't have at the mo' :huh: )

[quote name='steve-soar' post='285213' date='Sep 16 2008, 04:53 PM']Hi SF that is a beautiful bass and I bet it sounds as good as it looks.[/quote]
Oh no… it sounds much better. :)

[quote name='steve-soar' post='285213' date='Sep 16 2008, 04:53 PM']What is the extra knob for?[/quote]
It is a custom led control:
1. Off
2. Side
3. Front
4. Side + Front (reduced brightness)
5. Side + Front (full brightness)

Very useful if in a gig you want turn the leds on but at same time you don't want the front row to wear sunglasses :huh:

• 3 weeks later...