Why become a member? ×

August Composition Challenge - VOTING!

Skol303

[quote name='lurksalot' timestamp='1441119158' post='2856174']
Cheers guys , and thanks to Dad for the certificate , it shall take pride of place in my studio.

I have sent a link to a picture for Skol , I hope it inspires you all.
[/quote]
I'm sure it will be inspirational. Now what's keeping Skol with this picture (lazy bugger).

I will not PM lurksalot to ask for a sneaky preview of the image for September. I will wait for it to be posted in the appropriate thread like everyone else.
I will not PM lurksalot to ask for a sneaky preview of the image for September. I will wait for it to be posted in the appropriate thread like everyone else.

Hi gents , I am not sure how that voting has gone for Bilbo , maybe the time delay in the vote distortioniser is playing up :rolleyes:

not to worry , Now don't panic , I have got hold of Paul via text , he is in deepest darkest Wales with little chance of tinternet , so I will start the thread up myself in an hour or so , I have promised to take the family out for a meal to celebrate this momentous occasion , and besides, I have a 2 for 1 offer I need to redeem before Wednesday , so upon my return I shall upload the September thread.

Sorry for the delay , normal service will be resumed at the earliest moment, we will forego the puddings , though lurksalittle will kick off at that one .