Why become a member? ×

FS/FT SWR Super Redhead +Son Of Bertha 1x15 Cab SOLD
£220

LiamD

Selling my Pre Fender SWR Super Redhead, its a fantastic combo. Ridiculously powerful especially with the extra cab. In good condition, with the original removable castors and front cover/monitor stand. I also have a custom made flight case for it, its built like a nuclear bunker, I'll throw this in if the combo is collected other wise it's extra due to the size and weight. Can also be sold seperately.

[size=5][b]Looking for £450 for the Redhead[/b][/size]

Son Of Bertha 1x15 bass cab. It's been fitted with a Fane Sovereign 400 Watt speaker, so the cab is 8 Ohm. It's a beast of a cab, can handle plenty of bass but has plenty of clarity still, with or without using the HF horn. Not really sure how much to put this up for so just let me know how much you're willing to pay.

[b][size=5]£180 for the Son Of Bertha [/size][/b]

You're welcome to bring your head and give it a try, I've been using it with my Super Redhead and it makes a beautiful rig together, I'm also considering selling the Super Redhead so let me know if you're interested.

Only reason I'm selling is because I just picked up an old HiWatt and Barefaced 6x10 so my full SWR probably won't get used anymore.

[b]Located in South Essex. I'm willing to deliver locally, meet half way etc. I will reluctantly ship but we'll have to sort out a price including shipping. All offers considered so just message me.[/b]

I'm also interested in aquiring a small lightweight combo, up to £300. TC Electronic BG250 would be ideal, so a trade for something like this would interest me.

[attachment=202097:20151004_153922.jpg][attachment=202096:20151004_153826.jpg][attachment=202098:20151004_154126.jpg][attachment=202095:20151004_153800.jpg][attachment=202093:20151004_153737.jpg][attachment=202094:20151004_153745.jpg]

Edited by LiamD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looking to move the Son of Bertha a bit quicker, will take offers on it. I'm heading up to the Lake District next week so if anyone wants to meet I can bring it with me. Also gonna have the Redhead with me anyway, so if you're interested let me know.

Edited by LiamD

• 2 weeks later...

Finally put some new pics up, as you can see it's in good condition. Showed a photo with the castors in and the front cover on, the castors just push in a pull out nice and easy if you want to use them.

[quote name='BassBod' timestamp='1443545921' post='2875718']
Got any photos of the flightcase?
[/quote]

Sorry didn't get pictures of the case, it's a bit hard to get out of the house by myself so I'll get someone round to help me lift it out. The flightcase is big and chunky, built like a tank, and there's not a mark on it, all the catches work etc.

Never found this one to lack power personally, always had plenty of oomph! Sometimes could do with a bit more bottom end at the bigger gigs, hence the extension cab. But generally a great amp, will be sad to see it go to be honest but I need to recover a bit of money after my recent purchases.

• 2 weeks later...