Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Limelight 60's Jazz
£950

Veils

I've only just got my hands on this beauty. But sadly, I've come to the realisation that I'm just not going to be doing any live music or even any projects involving collaboration with anyone. My work life is insane, so I'm just not getting the time I thought I would have to work on putting a new band together. So as much as it pains me to do so, I'd prefer that someone gets some use out of this.

It's an early 60's style jazz, so it has the stacked pots. It's a beautiful deep green sort of colour (I asked for Mark to make it the same colour as the green from the flag of Mexico) with medium relicing. It's got a matching headstock and a beautiful bound neck with block inlays. This thing really is gorgeous. I've paid for optional extras from Mark, this came in at around £1200, so you can get a 2 month old bass in mint condition without the wait.

Cash price £850. I'm more looking to trade this for an electric guitar. I can't be without something to play on when I am actually at home and I've always been more inclined to noodle on an electric rather than a bass. If someone had a PRS that they'd be interested in swapping, please get in touch and we can definitely work something out. I'd also be interested in Gibsons, less interested in Fenders, but if you've got a stunning Telecaster then maybe we can work something out.

Please note that the green is deeper than it appears in the majority of these pics. The pic where you see the amp (also for sale/trade) is a better representation.

[url="http://s1074.photobucket.com/user/lomas108/media/024.jpg.html"][/url]

[url="http://s1074.photobucket.com/user/lomas108/media/014.jpg.html"][/url]

[url="http://s1074.photobucket.com/user/lomas108/media/IMG_1029.jpg.html"][/url]

Edited by Veils

It is gorgeous :)

To be honest, if I don't end up finding a guitar to trade for, I'm not exactly going to be disappointed that this is lying around my house. Just think it deserves to be played and I'm not going to have time to give it the love it deserves.

...lovely colour bump...
Perhaps interesting for potential buyers is to know what pick-ups are in it, weight, hardcase available (in case shipment is required), nut width and or neck profile,.....
As for trade I only have a Fender Strat Jeff Beck (early one 1993) in the beautiful seafoam green. (just trying you know....;-)

Edited by patrickp

Mr Patrick sir, you're correct. When I'm home I will get some more info up :)

Also, I'll drop the price a little and invite a straight cash sale ;)

Unfortunately though, as much as I do think sea foam green is a cool colour especially on a strat, it's not quite what I'm after.

I've updated price for a straight cash sale to [b]£850[/b]. This is a saving of over £300 on a bass which is just a couple of months old!!

Still trying to find the spec sheet from Mark for the particulars.

Edited by Veils

• 1 month later...

[quote name='Scoop' timestamp='1443175353' post='2872792']
Can i be second in the queue, in case first in the queue gets too close to an exploding drummer or something?
[/quote]

You can be, but it looks like this is sold pending payment!