Why become a member? ×

SOLD SOLD SOLD King Cleveland USA Bb Tenor Trombone with Case, Mouthpiece & Stand £85 - Or Trade for Electro or Acoustic(6 or 4 strings)
£85

[size=3]PRICE DROP NOW £65......Here’s my Bb trombone up for sale complete with the fitted hard case, Vincent Bach 15CW silver plated mouthpiece, instrument stand, “snake” cleaning brush plus slide grease & lubricant. I’m also including a folding instrument stand.[/size]
[size=3]The trombone is made in the USA – a King, Cleveland 606 model still a current model see link to manufacturer's website below. [/size]

[url="http://www.conn-selmer.com/en-us/our-instruments/band-instruments/trombones/606/"]http://www.conn-selm.../trombones/606/[/url]

[size=3]There is some wear to the finish and lacquer, but its all in good condition otherwise.[/size]
[size=3]I did think it might be a great idea to learn a new instrument, but it’s just not happening - I've taken an eternity to try to master just four strings.........[/size]
[size=3]May swap for an acoustic (six or four strings), or an electro acoustic....[/size]
[size=3]You’re welcome to come and have a look at and to try the ‘bone. [/size]
[size=3]I’m in Rochdale, just a couple of minutes off the A627M at junction 20 of the M62, or email me with any questions.[/size]

Edited by Stompbox

Hi - the slide is fine - it moves smoothly in and out with no sticky spots at all. The inner and outer slides are free of any dents or bends.
The only dents on the instrument are at the curved end where there is a small "stud" piece fitted to protect it when you rest the 'bone on the floor. These are not massive dings, but I have included photos of this area below.
Hope this helps.
]

Edited by Stompbox

• 2 weeks later...