Why become a member? ×

Clutch - X-Ray Visions

The first single from new album Psychic Warfare is up on You Tube. I know the guys played it, along with others from the new album, during summer festivals, but it's nice to hear the studio version. There's a really nice groove going on in this one and I can't wait to hear the rest of the album.

http://youtu.be/X8cmbmwFAl8

Great, thanks for the heads up, I've been a fan of theirs for a while now (clearly not big enough seeing as I didn't know there was a new album out!).
I've lit them at a few festivals too, they're always spot on live and create a great first impression to those who don't know who they are.

I still can't get my head around how I avoided coming into aural contact with Clutch sooner than I did. Given that they have been together now for nearly twenty five years and have had a album out every two or three, the first track I heard was the live pre-release of Earth Rocker.....

http://youtu.be/vYcbEidtK5c

That was as a result of seeing a photo of the band on one of those Live Nation ticket promo emails. There was something about that photo that had a relaxed air of confidence that said we are what we are and we do what we do, take it or leave it. I've been hooked ever since. From Track 1, Album 1 it's all good to my ears.

Roll on December. Tickets for Shepherds Bush in the bag already. Can't wait.