Why become a member? ×

Three incoming basses in less than one week!

chrisanthony1211

Got three new basses in six days, that's gotta be good going, new Sandberg California TT arrived on the Wednesday, a trip to to Stroud on Sunday to pick up a Flea bass, and then met Jack on Tueaday to trade my 71 Precision for his Flea bass. That's two fleas and one Sandberg incoming in less than one week, and I've somehow managed to stay out of the divorce courts! I wonder if I could make it a hat trick of fleas, that's almost a flock! Or a gaggle, or a herd, or a pack, pride, murder, etc!

[quote name='chrisanthony1211' timestamp='1438452475' post='2834641']
I wonder if I could make it a hat trick of fleas, that's almost a flock! Or a gaggle, or a herd, or a pack, pride, murder, etc!
[/quote]

The collective noun for fleas is a 'circus'. :biggrin:

Edited by discreet

[quote name='Roland Rock' timestamp='1438453374' post='2834646']
Are we talking Modulus Flea here?
The swap with the Fender would suggest so, but two of them on a week? That's nuts!
[/quote]

Yes, thats two "modulus" fleas in one week! A vertiable circus as discreet very kindly pointed out, and I managed to stay out of the divorce courts, I was tempted by Chiliwailers very nice purple flake! I wonder whether the loan sharks can stretch to another couple of grand!
At only 70000000.99% interest rate, seems very reasonable to me!

URL=http://s1366.photobucket.com/user/chrisanthony1611/media/image.jpg1_zpsmnjfkur4.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1366.photobucket.com/albums/r776/chrisanthony1611/image.jpg1_zpsmnjfkur4.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Edited by chrisanthony1211

[quote name='chrisanthony1211' timestamp='1438537899' post='2835285']
No lane poor pick ups, but still sound emense with the Seymour Duncan's.
I am in the market for flea number 3, I've got permission from the boss, and funds from the loan sharks, next up is a flea with the lane poor, anyone selling?
[/quote]

Good choice, isn't the purple one on here one with Lane Poors, would be my ideal one i think the purple flake and Lane Poors, I'd be slightly jealous though