Why become a member? ×

Spector Holoflash..one for the Spector people out there

ape

Hi all,

More of a question of curiosity really but the other day was reminiscing about the old Spector Holoflash and how cool I thought it was when it was released as one of the cheaper Spector models, however thought I'd do a quick search to see how much they fetch now days to find it looks as though there's a re release? Soo couple of questions is it a re release or just something that's been constantly done and I've missed it and is it the same model as the original, cheers in advance for picking your almighty brains :D

Hmm now that is interesting, are they the same model do you know? also noticed your in Birmingham I'm that way most weekend, do you know if there are any good bass shops other than Bass Direct? some lovely basses there but usually of the ouch variety lol

[quote name='cetera' timestamp='1438548468' post='2835414']
The holoflash is/was available on all models. I don't have the cheapest model but I have a holoflash Rex, a holoflash Euro4 and a holoflash US NS2......
Which are you referring to?
[/quote]

Ah didn't realise that, was the standard Spector shape and don't think it was hugely expensive but not sure on the model