Why become a member? ×

Ashdown Drophead-15-C110

timmo

I've got one of these, fairly happy with it although it doesn't really give as much low end as I'd like. They are a lot of fun, especially when you crank up the gain and drive it. Driven valve tones without shaking your house down.

I re-valved mine with a GT5751 and two NOS Sovtek EL84s (they come with cheap no name china valves) and it made quite a big difference.

[quote name='timmo' timestamp='1437570409' post='2827134']
I am fairly pleased with winning this. Just hope it sounds good.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/291517444823?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
[/quote]

Ah you bugger, it was you who I lost out to! :P I was too slow responding to your final bid :(

Enjoy, and, er, if it doesn't work out for you......

[quote name='Merton' timestamp='1437601672' post='2827574']
Ah you bugger, it was you who I lost out to! :P I was too slow responding to your final bid :(

Enjoy, and, er, if it doesn't work out for you......
[/quote] Oh :) I followed it for a while, and there was no action, so i put the first bid down. I am glad you were a bit slow. I went up too £300, as people are asking £200 just for the CMT-15 head second hand. I was obviously hoping no one else was going to bid. I am glad you were a bit slow . Anyway, i will let you know if i don`t get on with it , and give you first refusal :)