Why become a member? ×

Bernie Goodfellow V
£1500

pjb13.bass

[b]Bernie Goodfellow handmade boutique bass. I had it made in 2000 so just one owner. Swamp ash with maple neck & fretboard. All the usual GB bells and whistles but I did go for the extra piezo pickup under the bridge. I won't bore you with the usual superlatives just see the pics. One anomaly; I originally had it made with gold hardware but once it was finished I changed my mind and went for black however the strap buttons were overlooked in this process. The bass is offered with a custom case.[/b]

[b]The history of this bass is that I was made redundant and had a fairly big wad of cash burning a hole in my pocket so I decided to go for a boutique bass. To be honest it was a bit of a folly on my part. This is a highly sophisticated instrument and I am essentially a Precision man. The result is that I doubt I have gigged this bass more than a dozen times and it has sat in it's case for far too long. It is, as a consequence, in immaculate condition.[/b]

[b]This bass is for collection only. If you want to organise and pay for shipping then fair enough. Depending on the distances involved I would be willing to [i]discuss [/i] meeting at a halfway point to complete the deal.[/b]

[b]I will listen to [i]sensible[/i] offers but if I don't get any it will go back in the cupboard accumulating value.[/b]

[b]Finally...despite what is shown in some of the pics this bass does not come with dog.[/b]