Why become a member? ×

Status streamline 5 string
£1200

MartyBRebelMC

For sale is my Status Streamline 5 string - black carbon fibre gloss finish with black hardware. i will get pics up over the weekend. (now added some pics- see below)

SOLD

Many thanks

Martin

[attachment=196757:IMG_1531.jpg][attachment=196758:IMG_1532.jpg][attachment=196759:IMG_1534.jpg][attachment=196760:IMG_1535.jpg][attachment=196761:IMG_1536.jpg][attachment=196762:IMG_1537.jpg]

Edited by MartyBRebelMC

Hi All, thanks for the comments

good points, I'm struggling to get round to photographing the bass but promise i'll do it asap - in response to the details:

no bendwell
no LED's
the spacing is i believe standard 18mm (but will measure when i photograph it)
Scale is 34inch

It has the standard twin hum bucking pickups and 18v preamp

Edited by MartyBRebelMC

Selling simply because it's not getting any use as my band has gone quiet at the moment plus i need the money to pursue another hobby - also needing expensive toys!
I bought it originally just to use at rehearsals as it's light if you're standing around for hours on end, but i ended up using on gigs as my main bass as it was so comfy and is easy to get great tone from.

I should point out i'm looking for a straight sale as opposed to trades and I like to hand the bass over in person rather than post - I can drive a fair way if needs be to do this (i live near Manchester)

cheers

Martin

Status Streamline 5-string with all the options I want (none)
Over £500 quid off a new one without the three month wait
DROOOL!!!

What? Eh? No, wait...
Empty bank account after replacing the shower cubicle and fixing all the water damage
WAAAAAHHH!!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...