Why become a member? ×

SOLD 2006 Warwick Thumb NT5
£1200

Cameronj279

[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]So after a lot of uncertainty I've finally decided to put my Thumb bass up for a sale. This was (and tonally still is) my dream bass however due to a recent house move and me being stupid when lifting laminated flooring I've seriously screwed up my lower back and shoulders. From taking the advice of many members on here I've decided to not risk making it any worse. Anyway, to the bass![/font][/size]

[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]This is a 2006 NT5 Thumb bass made in Germany [/font][/size]

[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#000000]Serial Number : [/color][/font][/size][color=#222222]D-124582-06[/color]

[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#000000][b]Description:[/b]
Thumb Bass, 5-string
Natural Oil finish
Bubinga Pommele body
Ovangkol neck
Black hardware[/color][/font][/size]

[color=#000000][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=4]Condition is excellent as it's been well looked after (and infact has spent most of it's time with me in the case). I will include a Warwick handbook with this (the great big folder they give you) and some beeswax. [/size][/font][/color]

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][color=#000000]I don't currently have any scales in this flat but if I remember correctly the bass weighs around 5.2/5.3 kg but I found that depending on what strap you were using the neck dive was either non-existent or horrendous (with a Levi leather strap I got no neck-dive).[/color][/font]

[color=#000000][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]I'm open to trade ideas but please no 4 stringers, Fender, passive basses or P-basses as I just can't get on with either of them.[/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Dingwall NG-2 is something I have my eyes on if anybody wishes to trade theirs![/font][/color]

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][color=#000000]I do not have a case for this unfortunately as I only have one and use it for my ACG but will be very well packaged if I am having to post it. Based in Motherwell but could come into Glasgow if required.[/color][/font]

[color=#000000][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Any questions just ask :)[/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][/font][/color]
t

Edited by Cameronj279