Why become a member? ×

[SOLD] Mesa 410 Road-Ready Flightcased Cab - £200
£300

Bankai

I haven't been active on here in a long time, and I haven't been active on the strings either sadly. I'm hanging onto the basses for now, but the gig-sized amp setup has to go unfortunately.

It's an:
Mesa/Boogie 4x10 Road-Ready Cab

The cab is big. It's heavy. But it's built into a flight-case with wheels. Amazing sound, and what else would you expect from Mesa/Boogie? It is a few years old now, and does have the old style logo, but it's just as good, if not made better. It has rubber feet on the side, so that it can be rotated 90 degrees and put on-top of another cab (should you have one).

In short, this rig is the perfect gigging/touring set-up. Well-protected, reliable, from brands to be trusted.

Pictures are attached, and [url="https://www.dropbox.com/s/b56iwnr6d7avqtm/2015-07-13%2018.59.09.mp4?dl=0"]CLICK HERE[/url] to view a video. As you can see, the cab's front cover does have a band name stenciled on the front, but you can easily re-spray it black. I haven't bothered as that bit comes off when you're on stage anyway!

Asking price is [b]£200[/b].

I'm in Epsom (Surrey), feel free to try before you buy. Alternatively, I can drive a reasonable distance to meet. I have a courier I can use if you're further away to post.

Edited by Bankai

I would expect the courier to be in the region of £40. I'm away at the moment but will be back home from Monday and will find out for you.

EDIT: The courier I use has an online booking calculator that's offline for maintenance. Once this is back up, I'll investigate the cost for you. I've used them before though, so I'd expect it to be £40 from experience.

Edited by Bankai

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Hello all, this is now up for sale again. I'd be willing to entertain offers but not trades. Thanks.
If you can collect to save me the hassle of posting, I'll let you have this for £250.

Edited by Bankai

• 1 month later...

Accepting offers if you're collecting.
This needs to get shifted.
If you're looking for an indestructible top tier cab for a rehearsal room, live venue, or tour, this is the one.

Edited by Bankai

If you saw an Ampeg or Orange 4x10 being listed on here for £200, you'd grab the seller's arm off. Well this cab is from an equally reputable name which is just as good if not better (and it's in a flightcase!), and is still available ;)

£200. Mere pennies for the amount of sound thou shalt receiveth.

• 2 weeks later...