Why become a member? ×

Good online Bass shops in Europe????

zawinul

[quote name='Grahambythesea' timestamp='1437219720' post='2824499']
If i could figure out how to post pics I'd show you what it looks like any one give guidance?
[/quote]

Posting pics on BC - thread here http://basschat.co.uk/topic/191620-how-to-add-a-picture-to-your-post/

If you need to post lots of pics (e.g. if you're trying to sell something), your best bet is to put them on a site like Photobucket and link to them.

[quote name='Grahambythesea' timestamp='1437219715' post='2824498']
I recently bought a Spector Spectorcore 5 string fretless for under £500 from www.webmusicshop.it which was delivered from Italy to SouthernEngland in 4 days! Fantastic service and over £300 cheaper than stores in the UK. I've owned Fender, Ibanez & Washburn fretless basses and this knocks spots off all of them. Terrific build quality, lovely figured maple top and with the added bonus of a Fishman under saddle pick up in the bridge which offers a very different tone palate. I can't praise it highly enough. The 4 string version would probably cost you under £400 with the Euro being down as it is at present.
[/quote]

whats it like to play is it fast, low action? Is it twangy? really looking for fretless that isnt muddy, can't see to find many demo;s of it anywhere!! ?

Whats postage from italy, cheers?

Z

• 5 years later...