Why become a member? ×

Sadowsky offering a limited run of Metro Lefties for just one month!

molan

Hi there lefties - here's a little news story I thought you might be interested in. Promise this is purely posted here because I know how badly served Lefty players are by so many manufacturers and there's a time-sensitivity to the news:

Sadowsky are testing the waters with a very short production run of lefty instruments in either MV4 or RV4 spec. These two are the biggest selling models so I can see why they've chosen them.

They are taking orders from dealers up until August 15th.

Looks like any of the colour options are available as all instruments will be made to order - this even includes the new Charcoal Frost & Burgundy Mist which came out fairly recently.

Having looked around it seems they were going to offer Lefty basses through the Tokyo Metro team a good few years ago but the run was cancelled due to lack of demand.

I'd guess they are going to see how this short production run works and will then assess whether they can offer other models and/or 5 string variants.

If anyone wants more info then PM me and I'll see what i can find out :)