Why become a member? ×

*SOLD* Pedaltrain Jnr & Voodoo Labs 4x4
£175

onehappybunny

Mint condition Pedaltrain Jnr and Voodoo Labs 4x4 power supply for sale

Pedaltrain Junior SC, pedalboard for 6-8 effects pedals, includes gig bag with velcro fastenings, incl. velcro tape (fitted), dimensions: 43 x 32cm, Includes mounting bracket, screws, and illustrated installation instructions.

Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 4x4, analogue power supply, specially made for power-hungry DSP effects:[list]
[*]2x isolated 9V or 12V 400 mA outputs
[*]2x isolated 9V 400 mA outputs
[*]4x isolated 9V 100 mA outputs
[/list]
Linear stabilisation with high end transformer (no hum), compatible with all 9V battery-driven effect pedals, power cable and 9V cable included, engineered and handmade in the USA.

The Voodoo Labs 4X4 has been attached to the underside of the Pedaltrain by strong pedalboard tape, so there are no drill holes. Everything looks like new (including the bag), largely because it has never been gigged and mainly used in my house.

Selling as I'm downsizing my pedalboard after an expensive journey into multiple effects. Chance to buy quality gear for a good price. Would prefer to sell together for £175 plus postage or make me an offer on one or the other. Could arrange pick up Guildford area or London if you want to save on postage costs.

Photos to follow. No trades please.

Edited by onehappybunny