Why become a member? ×

Fender USA deluxe jazz - trades accepted with money either way - £600 - Will post

BassistJonathan

This is a cherry red fender usa deluxe jazz bass that I paid £625 for about a year ago and had to go pick it up. This is a great bass, it has a really nice sound, is really nice to play and is really good quality!

It comes in a moulded fender hard case with a strap and strap locks included.

Looking at the photos, there is a small chip on both the front and back of the bass, they are noticeable from some angles, and the totally invisible from others. Apart from that its in pretty much great condition, its got your general wear and light bumps but considering its 1999 its nothing what you wouldn't expect.

Im from Sunderland btw

Its £600 if you pick it up, or I will post it for £620, happy for payments to be made via bank transfer.

All offers considered

Thanks.

Edited by BassistJonathan

[quote name='BassistJonathan' post='272060' date='Aug 28 2008, 09:35 PM']This is a cherry red fender usa deluxe jazz bass that I bought on this forum around christmas time.

I paid £625 for it, and had to go pick it up.

When I first got it, I loved it, the action was great, and it slapped really well. It feels nice and has a great sound.

It comes in a moulded fender hard case with a strap and strap locks included.

The strings that I have on it, do not do it justice at all! For that reason, I am selling it for £600 to allow the buyer to have the £25 they saved to buy new strings.

I live in Sunderland which could be a problem, as most people tend to live down south. If anyone has any interest, let me know and Ill put some photos up.

Reason for selling - have too many guitars and really need some cash.[/quote]

Alreet Bonny Lad ?

Living in Sunderland isn't a problem marra !

I've bought and sold well over £150,000 worth of Basses in the last 10 years, all over the world

(Japan, USA, Canada, Brazil, Chilli, Holland German, France, Italy.... and god knows where else)

Even sold a few in Newcastle...... but don't hold that against me :)

Good luck with the sale !!

Mark

The Makem

[quote name='Marcus' post='273044' date='Aug 30 2008, 10:20 AM']Alreet Bonny Lad ?

Living in Sunderland isn't a problem marra !

I've bought and sold well over £150,000 worth of Basses in the last 10 years, all over the world

(Japan, USA, Canada, Brazil, Chilli, Holland German, France, Italy.... and god knows where else)

Even sold a few in Newcastle...... but don't hold that against me :)

Good luck with the sale !!

Mark

The Makem[/quote]

BUMP

I used to own this bass after i trading it for my 5'r Euro. I made the ultimate mistake in trading it again. The playablity of the neck is fantastic(problably the best of any jazz iv played) and it an unbelievable slap tone. Its really light too! I regret letting go of this bass; if i had the money id buy it straight away.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

[quote name='BassistJonathan' post='454205' date='Apr 4 2009, 04:47 PM']I bottled selling this for a while cos I love it so much, but now I really do need some money soo.... BUMP!!

All offers considerin, including trades[/quote]

Would you consider a trade with with '91 Music Man Stingray 2band EQ in Honey Burst? It's in pretty much mint condition.

[quote name='BassistJonathan' post='457440' date='Apr 8 2009, 02:51 PM']would certainly consider it ... you got any pics?[/quote]

I've put 6 photos up on [url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/25816737@N08/sets/72157614914082934/"]Flickr here[/url]

The first two were taken last month. The rest were taken when I first bought the bass. I put them up so you can see that it is what I say it is.

I had intended to try and sell my StingRay on basschat soon and planned to take some good photos this weekend. Even if you don't fancy a straight trade, and I can sell her, then I'll still be interested in your Jazz. If any of that makes sense....

[quote name='BassistJonathan' post='458197' date='Apr 9 2009, 11:09 AM']Yeah I think I would prefer cash than the trade

Im perfectly happy to wait for you to have a go at selling it, im sure we can work something out[/quote]

That's cool. Don't turn down any offers you get in the mean time as it may take a while to sell.

• 4 weeks later...