Why become a member? ×

SOLD (full rig) pending collection - Genz Benz STL6.0-12T, FCS 112T, FCS115T
£700

paddybass

For sale is my Genz Benz rig either as a whole or will split. I bought the Shuttle 6.0-12T combo new about a year ago and it has been excellent. Great for gigs, rehearsals and DB. It is as clear as a bell and I use it mostly with the FCS 112T extension cab with several bands playing pub gigs to theatres and festivals. Plenty of power and deep low end but with light weight and portability. I get my rig and 2 Basses and lead bag/pedals in the boot with room to spare. I am also selling my FCS 115T extension cab which I use on odd occasions on large stages or set up at home as a practice rig. The Shuttle 6 slides out of it's cradle and can be used on it's own in any configuration you like. The combo and FCS 115T have good quality soft covers. I have the original box for the combo. All in good condition and working order with the odd small mark as you would expect. I love this rig but have another set up on its way that was just too good to turn down. Will courier if required at cost. Thanks.

Edited by paddybass