Why become a member? ×

**SOLD***Ampeg Portaflex PF-500 Stack
£600

Nibody

[size=6][s][b]£600[/b][/s] NOW [s][b]£500[/b][/s][/size]

[size=8][b]£450[/b] FOR 1 day only, now need space![/size]

I really don't want to part with this, but I recently purchased an Orange Terror bass 500 (which Ive fallen in love with) and I want to free up some funds to get a more suitable cab to go with it - the PF ones are only rated at 400w and it would be nice (light as they are) to not have to cart around two cabs to get the full oomph from the Orange.

Ampeg PF-500 with matching PF210HE and PF115HE cabs. Also included are a set of heavy duty Roqsolid covers for the Cabs and a lightweight flight-case for the head, plus a 2 channel foot-switch to operate the mute and FX bypass.

These amps had some bad press a couple of years ago but I can say mine has been extensively gigged (mostly 3 hour pub band rock covers with two guitarists) and rehearsed with since it was purchased from Andertons in March 2012 without a hitch - so it must be one of the good ones.

The -40db pad switch and Ground Lift switches for the Line Out seem a little pushed in but they do work.

Due to size (and the fact I am currently sharing a car with the wife) Collection ONLY from Tamworth, Staffs.

[s]Would consider some kind of deal involving a 600w+ 4 or 8 ohm cab[/s].

Would also consider selling the two Cabs separately

Edited by Nibody