Why become a member? ×

SOLD Trace Elliot GP12 SMX300 - free posting mainland UK £185 Sold pending
£195

[size=4]Power output 280W RMS 580W peak, what's watts with Trace?! In excellent condition and working order.[/size]
[size=4][color=#000000][font=Helvetica]Hybrid valve / solid-state pre-amp.[/font][/color][/size]
[color=#000000][font=Helvetica][size=3]
[size=4]GP-12SMX preamp section, featuring:[/size][/size][/font][/color][color=#000000][font=Helvetica][size=3]
[size=4]Switchable active / passive input jack.[/size][/size][/font][/color][color=#000000][font=Helvetica][size=3]
[size=4]Input gain control with signal peak LED.[/size][/size][/font][/color][color=#000000][font=Helvetica][size=3]
[size=4]variable valve and transistor pre-amp gain controls.[/size][/size][/font][/color][color=#000000][font=Helvetica][size=3]
[size=4]Pre-Shape 1:+6dB at 50Hz and 2kHz, -6dB at 400Hz.[/size][/size][/font][/color][color=#000000][font=Helvetica][size=3]
[size=4]Pre-Shape 2: +5dB at 100Hz, +3dB at 3kHz and -5dB at 650Hz.[/size][/size][/font][/color][color=#000000][font=Helvetica][size=3]
[size=4]12-band graphic EQ with panel switch, footswitch option and master volume control.[/size][/size][/font][/color][color=#000000][font=Helvetica][size=3]
[size=4]balanced DI output, switchable pre- / post-EQ.[/size][/size][/font][/color][color=#000000][font=Helvetica][size=3]
[size=4]variable high- and low-frequency compression.[/size][/size][/font][/color][color=#000000][font=Helvetica][size=3]
[size=4]dedicated tuner output.[/size][/size][/font][/color][color=#000000][font=Helvetica][size=3]
[size=4]Effects send & return jacks.[/size][/size][/font][/color]
[size=4]Extension Speaker Output.[/size][/size][/font][/color]
[size=4]Price includes Free shipping UK mainland.[/size][/size][/font][/color]
[size=4]Welcome to try here in West Midlands if necessary.[/size][/size][/font][/color]
[size=4][/size][/size][/font][/color]

Edited by geoff90guitar

Oh for God's sake! For many, the best preamp Trace made. I've bought, used and then sold two of these in recent years, as I've re-convinced myself lighter weight is best. Regretted it both times. Great price for a great amp. Must stop looking, must stop looking....

I use one of these as my main gigging amp, and always get comments on how good the bass sounds. Great bit of kit and if I had the cash, I would grab this! GLWTS! Someone is going to get an excellent bargain!