Why become a member? ×

SOLD: MATAMP GT200 Mk1
£1500

danweb22

[b]SOLD[/b]

Hi all,

It pains me to sell this as it is by far the best sounding rig I have EVER had, but buying my first house is a lot more important so this needs to go to a good home!

The amp is in excellent condition with no marks at all, also comes with a padded cover made by "Hot Covers" which are substantial in their protection.

Amp was serviced by Matamp HQ at the end of last year by the previous owner.

Specs are;

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]55cm wide, 29cm high, 30cm deep. (25kg)[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Will now post in the UK via courier for £50 which will be fully insured or buyer can collect from me near Rochester in Kent or I can meet up somewhere mutually convenient (PM me to discuss)[/font][/color]

Edited by danweb22

[quote name='onehappybunny' timestamp='1434882388' post='2803508']
Amazing sounding and fabulous looking amp... I used to own it. If you want a valve amp you can't go wrong with this (and Dan's a top guy :) )
[/quote]

Cheers Stu! :-)

Edited by danweb22

• 1 month later...

[quote name='LukeFRC' timestamp='1438979962' post='2839228']
one of the nicest looking [s]amps[/s] stacks I've seen. I loved the look of it when I think someone else sold it to you :)
[/quote]

Cheers Luke, no interest though which is surprising. I thought everyone wanted a GT200! Lol